Duties and Responsibilities of our Volunteers:
- To assist riders
- To be a sidewalker
- To assist in setting up the arena for lessons
- Tacking up and unsaddling horses under instructor's supervision
- To lead horses in lessons
- Caring for the tack and equipment
- Assisting in fundraising activities
- Assisting in administration
Some of the above are skills that you will have the opportunity to learn while you are acting as a volunteer. ETRA is committed to the ongoing education of its volunteers. Please be assured that you will not be asked to carry out responsibilities until you are comfortable and experienced with your new skills.
If you are interested in volunteering your time to ETRA please email Karen Anker at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 250-754-4962.